Time flies.
Even when you're not having fun, it seems like time is just slipping away. I realize that I've been caught in the lie of, "I have time later on to do that..."
I think that is why people say to seize the day. You don't know how much time you have on this Earth. And I can already tell by not blogging (my last post was a long time ago!) that time flies, no matter what.
This week, I finished school, but there wasn't anything normal about it this time around. Since Kenya the first two weeks of April, I have been feeling God calling me, pushing me, challenging me. To do what? I don't know...the only thing I do know is that He is calling me to one word.
Obedience.
So I wait. And I'll seek and search until I see what He's doing. I'm pretty sure that I have ended my career as a teacher. 15 years. On one hand, I can't believe that it has been that long. On the other, I stop and think of all of the coworkers I've met, the hours put in at school, and most of all, the lives I tried to teach. Though I know that I've failed some, I smile because I know that there are some that are now moms and dads, getting married, and are assets to society. :) I'm not taking the credit, but I am thankful that I could be used for the good.
So God, I pray that I would seize the day. Live for you. Do what I can to be an impact player. Love the unloved. Pray. Read your word daily. Go back to my first love. Be devoted to you.
Surrender.
Thank you, God, for always being with me. And as Kaylee, Allie and I prayed tonight, thank you for forgiving us no matter how badly we mess up. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment