...I love the way that you take care of me and Kaylee without you even realizing it.
...I love the fact that we are so opposite...for example...you take good care of the things God has given to us, and I usually don't worry too much about the materialistic things and would probably ruin them 100 times faster if it weren't for you...You are a perfectionist...I'm...well, I'm not...
...I love you for the way you are laid back. Even when I know you have things to do, you still are open to watching Kaylee and taking care of her...
...I love your massages, especially when I have pains in my neck (not because of you, of course!). :)
...I love you because you know your relationship with God comes first.
...I love you for doing the things that I should probably do...like laundry...and vacuuming...and cleaning...
Thank you , God, for Chad. I know that he is a gift from You and you have brought us together. Thank you for Kaylee...Time is definitely flying by, and I know before we even realize it, she'll be out of the house...God, help us to cherish this time and mold and shape her into a Godly woman who loves and fears you.
God, could you please take care of these things for me?
- All of my friends with cancer. I specifically want to ask healing for Charlene and Denny. You can take care of it in an instant...I selfishly pray for that!
- Playing with the praise team the first week of July. It will be fun...but wasted if I don't keep my focus on you. Help me to humbly and faithfully be a servant by using the gift you have given to me. Could you just take over my hands and thoughts, please?
- Robin. I know that she so desperately wants someone to call her own...Could you just bring into her life a man who is head over heels in love with You and with her? That would be awesome.
- Church. I know that there are so many different opportunities to serve...Could you give me wisdom in terms of where you want me to serve? Winds...Directory...Nursery...Kaylee's class...Champions...Missions...even laundry...wow, God...it could be overwhelming. Will you please give me some discernment?
- Physically...that there won't be any problems conceiving again after the miscarriage...also, that you'd take care of my eye and my neck/back. Yikes! I feel like I'm falling apart!
I do thank you that you listen and that you look for faithfulness, not success. Help me to remember that in the things that come my way this week. Thanks for Pastor Dave and for the reminder to use words to praise you--Help me to speak words of kindness and love. I'll start now...I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment