Monday, September 8, 2008

September 8, 2008

Expect.

That word has been going through my mind today. Not because we are expecting #2 (yay!), but I've been thinking a lot about what is making me not where I am spiritually.

Is it because I stupidly think that I can handle things that come my way without the Holy Spirit's help?

Is it because I don't pray enough?

Is it because I don't delve into the word like I used to?

Life has definitely become busier...and I feel as though I'm losing touch with my Heavenly Father.

God, help me not to juggle. Help me not to ponder. Help me to act in obedience and do what you have created me to do--to Worship the one who has everything in His hand...the One who knows the number of hairs on my head...the One who died for me so that I might live.

Thank you, God, for times like this. I know what I need to do. Help me to be obedient and ACT.

No comments: