Wednesday, February 3, 2010

thinking....

what have i accomplished or witnessed so far in this time of maternity leave? i don't want to get the glory, God. it's all because of you. through the hard times, through the fun times...it's been a challenging but very rewarding time.

*Charlene's death & Denny's condition--
Just being able to witness Charlene going home to you was hard. However, I could see that she loved you with her whole heart, which brings me comfort. Seeing Kaylee want to go visit Denny, too, is something that has been a blessing and joy despite his condition.

*Denise & Jim's death--
God put Denise in our lives because He knew what was going to happen after she lost her mom and then her husband. Thank you, Jesus, for crossing our paths. I pray that I could continue to be a witness and an encouragement to her.

*Brian and Kim--
What a blessing to see God take what was broken and put it together again. Only you can do something like that. I pray that you would continue to work in their relationship and build it up so that they can stand against everything in this world that says giving up is easier.

*Knitting--
*Kaylyn--Thanks for bringing this young gal in my life. From her watching K while Chad and I took Dynamic Marriage at church, a friendship has sprouted...because of you, Jesus. I can go with her to Gayle's so that we can chat on the way and on the way back about school.
*Gayle--Thanks for a sister in Christ that shares the same passion to knit!
*How many things have I made this year? I can't even tell...
Mittens for...Sarah, Kristin, Debbie, Julie, Sandy, Lisa, KIN auction, Esther, Melissa, Rebekah, Christy...I think that's it...
Allie's sweater
Junna's sweater (that was too small!)
Julie Wood's baby blanket
Baby booties--for Julie H's baby, Lyla, the twins
Shawl for Pam
Sweater for me...maybe...if I get it done!
*Greg and his parents...and helping his mom before dying to bring her back to you? I'm hoping that is the case...
*Read through the Bible Chronological Style...a fb group that is an accountability group to get the ladies to read through chronologically. Thank you for my dear friend, Christy, who told me about this idea. Because of this, there are 67 others that are in the group. Help us all to get through, dear Lord, and learn and grow from it. Bless the ladies for their efforts.
*Praying for Madison family

Wow, I would say that you have blessed this year. Keep it going, dear Lord. I know that when much is given, much is required, so I pray that I would be faithful to you.

No comments: