Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 16, 2009

It's actually Sunday night/Monday morning, but I felt the need to start praying. I have gotten away from journaling things that I read in the Word or people that I need to pray for, so it occurred to me that I should just type out my thoughts since this is where I usually find myself in the evenings--on the computer.

The song, "Falling On My Knees" is going through my head right now. We went and saw the Bethel College choir perform, and the guy who shared his testimony made a good statement of how we don't show the fervor and the passion for our love of Jesus like we should. The line, "So I wait for you" is going through my head right now. Not quite sure why. Maybe it's for those that have some really pressing needs. I shouldn't wait to call on you, Jesus. I know that you are there, waiting and willing to listen to my requests that I lay at your feet. I know that you love me and take me as I am. I know that you challenge me to become a better person and disciple of yours through each new day (which is a gift) you give.

So I wait...for you...
*to touch Charlene and her family in multiple ways--Char's cancer and her family to know you as their personal Savior and Lord.
*to give the Jernas family their own miracle for Maggie.
*to bring this baby girl, this precious gift you have given to Chad, Kaylee, and me, into this world.
*to give Chad and me the wisdom we need to raise our daughters up in Christ.
*to bring revival in my heart and soul.
*to bring peace in the midst of this economic disaster.
*to answer the prayers of righteous in terms of our leadership and the direction that this country seems to be headed.
*to provide strength in the next few weeks as things are going to get busy and as we adjust to a new little one...
*to answer "unanswered" personal desires and longings of friends.

I love you. Thank you so much for giving me a chance to serve you in this life. Thank you for "loving and setting me free....thank you for giving your life up for me..." For all that you've done I will thank you.

No comments: