Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April 2, 2008

This is the first time I've ever considered blogging, and here I am. My head is whirling with things as I think about life in general--where I've come from, where I am, and where I'm heading.

This morning on my way to work I heard Chuck Swindoll preach asking if we truly think about the Great Commission. What made the early church so successful? How often do we lead someone to the saving grace of Jesus Christ? Good questions as I think about how 33 years of time has been spent. How many people do I know for sure I led to Christ? One...in Dominican Republic back in 1991. Can you say I've been in a drought when it comes to this? Absolutely.

I need to change. I want to change. God, give me the desire and impress it on the forefront of my mind. So often I get wrapped up in the daily tasks...tasks that seem important but aren't in the long run. Let me see HOW you want me to live. Help me not to get wrapped up in things of this world.

No comments: